Terms & Conditions
1. Access and use of this website are subject to the terms and conditions of use which you should read carefully. By viewing this site you accept them. While the National Wax Museum Plus has taken all reasonable steps to ensure the accuracy and completeness of the information on the pages of this site it can accept no legal liability in respect of any inaccuracies or in such information.
2. The National Wax Museum Plus is NOT responsible for any off site pages referenced or linked.
How do we collect your personal data?
We collect your personal data in the following ways:
- When you sign up to our email list – when you sign up to the The National Wax Museum Plus Email List, such as your email address, birth date, gender, and country.
- When you use our App- Wax Magic – when you use the app Wax Magic we collect personal data about your use of the app, such as duuration, game score, phone model, language preference. We do not use any photos taken while using the Wax Magic App for any marketing purpose unless explicitly requested.
- Personal data collected that enables us to provide you with additional features/functionality – from time to time, you also may also provide us with additional personal data or give us your permission to collect additional personal data e.g. to provide you with more features or functionality. As described further, we will not collect photos, precise mobile device location, voice data, or contacts from your device without your prior consent. You always will have the option to change your mind and withdraw your consent at any time.
- From third parties – we will receive personal data about you and your activity from third parties, including advertisers and partners we work with in order to provide you with information about The National Wax Museum Plus . We will use this personal data either where you have provided your consent to the third party or to Spotify to that data sharing taking place or where Spotify has a legitimate interest to use the personal data in order to provide you with the Spotify Service.
4. DISCLAIMER OF LIABILITY: With respect to documents or files available from this server , neither the National Wax Museum Plus nor any of their employees, make any warranty, expressed of implied, including the warranties of merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose or assumes any legal liability or responsibility for the accuracy, completeness or usefulness of any information, apparatus, product or process disclosed or represents that its use would not infringe privately owned rights.
5. COPY RIGHT STATUS : Unless otherwise stated the copyright and other rights in all material on this site are owned by the National Wax Museum Plus.
6. USE OF INFORMATION: Use of documents and related graphics on this site is for information and / or personal use only. Any copies of these pages saved to disk or any other storage medium may only be used for subsequent viewing purposes or to print extracts for personal use. No document or related graphics are to be modified in any way. Graphics on this site may not be used separately form the accompanying text.
7. USING OUR LOGOS: No part of this site may be reproduced or stored on any other website or included in any public or private retrieval system or without The National Wax museum Plus prior written permission. No use or display may be made of the names or logos The National Wax Museum Plus without written permission from the National Wax Museum Plus.Any right not expressly granted in these therms are reserved.
8. USING THE WAX MAGIC APP: The National Wax Museum Plus hired Antics VR to create an augmented reality app specific to the National Wax Museum Plus. The app is created with Unity Software , which collects a wide range of data, such as: unique device identifiers (e.g., IDFV for iOS devices and Android ID for Android devices) ); IP address; country of install (mapped from IP address); device manufacturer and model platform type (iOS, Android, Mac, Windows, etc.) and the operating system and version running on the system or device; language; CPU information such as model, the number of CPUs present, frequency, and instruction set support flags; the graphics card type and vendor name; graphics card driver name and version (example: “nv4disp.dll 22.214.171.124”); which graphics API is in use (example: “OpenGL 2.1” or “Direct3D 9.0c”); amount of system and video RAM present; current screen resolution; version of the Unity Editor used to create the game; sensor flags (e.g., device support for gyroscope, touch pressure or accelerometer); application or bundle identification (“app ID”) of the game installed; unique advertising identifiers provided for iOS and Android devices (e.g., IDFA or Android Ad ID); and a checksum of all the data that gets sent to verify that it did transmit correctly. Some Unity developers use Unity’s analytics and ad services which collect additional information.
9. 3D SCANNING: From time to time The National Wax Museum Plus uses 3D Scanning technology to create digital scans of volunteers. This is only ever on a volunteer base. We retain the scans at the request of the individual scanned and expressly request permission to use scanning and printing in our waxmaking process. We retain specific scans with volunteer permission indefinitely. Otherwise scans are removed after 2 years after scanning.
– Necessary cookies. These cookies enable you to log into secure areas of our website, use a shopping cart or make use of e-billing services.
– Analytical/performance cookies. These analytical cookies allow the National Wax Museum Plus website to recognise and count the number of visitors and to see how visitors move around our website when they are using it. This helps us to improve the way our website helps visitors book tickets and find the information they need.
– Functionality cookies. These are used to recognise you when you return to our website. This enables us to personalise our content for you, greet you by name and remember your preferences (for example, your choice of language or region).
– Targeting cookies. These cookies record your visit to our website, the pages you have visited and the links you have followed. We will use this information to make our website and the advertising displayed on it more relevant to your interests. We may also share this information with third parties for targeting purpose.