Halloween Family Frights at The National Wax Museum Plus
Hallowe’en, the most ghastly time of the year, and the favourite time for all horror fans, ourselves included! This year the Museum is gearing up to be spookier than ever!
Hallowe’en for the Kids and the Spookiest Mid Term Break
From October 1st to Sunday 4th of November, the whole museum will be turned into a spooky fright fest with lots of fun for all the family. So arrive any time during the October season and have a spooky kiddie friendly fright at any time.
- Bring the little ones to the free temporary tattoo parlour in waxworld.
- Take a magical photo with Harry Potter, and get sorted into your own hogwarts school with the sorting hat (on request) and the Nimbus 2000.
- Seek and Find game. There will also be some ghastly weapons hidden around the museum for everyone to find and win a small prize. (But don’t touch the weapons because they’re very dangerous!)
- There are lots of ghostly goodies to get everyone into the Halloween spirit so why not pick a Trick or Treat Wax Hand for a funky fright!
- Visitors will be encouraged to come in fancy dress as there will be prizes each day for the best costume.
The Chamber of Horrors
For the older ones, check out our Chamber of Horrors there may be creatures lurking in there, so only the bravest visitors will survive. We suggest that adults visiting check the horror section before bringing children through as it’s Ireland’s original horror section. Check out more about our adult friendly events here